Wednesday, August 19, 2015

YWAM Jax is Moving!!!

Well, that escalated quickly. Actually, it did. This has just happened within the last two weeks and I have a lot to be doing to prepare. So before I go any further let's sit down and talk about the summer.

Being home this summer has been fulfilling, with all kinds of emotions. Some of those most rewarding moments have been spent with friends and family and I've been able to make some new, deep relationships with people. Opportunities like leading high schoolers at camp, baptizing a wonderful young lady, working with a few VBS's and being able to watch children discover the power of the Gospel, sharing food with many different people, and seeing God moving and working in my own community. These experiences have been building more faith and joy in me while also sharing in beautiful memories with beautiful people.

Among other things that have happened, I've seen my cousin get married to a beautiful bride, lived with my best friend, got my nose pierced, ran on the track, and have seen very dear people pass away.

So let's jump right into that new news. YWAM JAX is moving. This has been in the works for while because rent has been a huge surprise. The last couple of weeks we've had to make a decision to move and by faith God has provided us with an incredible place that is bigger and a lot cheaper. There come a lot of changes within these next weeks. First being an address change. My new address is 1015 Atlantic Blvd. #303 Atlantic Beach Florida 32233. This way if you feel like sending a letter and/or supporting in our mission please send anything there. Though we have the new building it is not like what we are used to. The office space is a few miles down the road from the apartments we are renting. The old had offices, housing, cafe, and classroom on the same property. It's a big change.

So, here comes the fun part. I am needing more people to help me continue in Jacksonville. Moving into a bigger apartment costs money along with furniture, and other house hold items. What I'm asking is if you have anything you would like to get rid of, donate, etc. then please let me know. It would be much appreciated.

I am so glad I've been able to be enjoy Indiana and have some rest but my heart will forever be at home in Jacksonville. So as these next days unfold I will soak up each moment, no matter how small and remember forever this summer. Thank you so much to each of you who have made it worthwhile. I love you all like crazy,
 
~Ansley~


 
Break Down of the Budget
 
 Monthly Support:
Rent-$200
Food-$200
Gas-$100
Bills-$300
Ministry-$200
Insurance-$300
Miscell.-$200

    Monthly Total: $1,500
Received Income: $600
Difference: $900

Funds Needed by Aug. 30, 2015:
Travel: $20

Total Debt: $2,054.27


Friends, please consider being a part of what me and my ministry are doing in JAX and across the world. If you would like to be part of my support team by giving monthly or a one time gift there are two ways to do that. For one-time or recurring monthly gifts go to: www.ywamjax.org/donate, click 'donate' and follow instructions. The second way is sending a check written out to YWAM Jax with my name no where on the check. Place a sticky note noting its to be given towards me. All gifts given through YWAM are tax deductible.

The Lord has been faithful to provide for so much these past four years and I'm so grateful. Now, things are changing again and I am still relying on monthly support but that comes from your giving hearts. It's easy to be a part of impacting the nations. Without your continued love and support it wouldn't be possible for me to do what I love. Thank you again for all you've done. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment